Learners will also benefit by gaining a nationally recognised certificate in health and safety training that meets governments guidelines and is a 100 per cent match to the Health and Safety Executives passport syllabus.
This course is suitable for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in the essentials of health and safety.
- What You Will Learn
- Entry Requirements
The intended learning outcome is that the candidate will be able to:
- Identify what is required to work safely
- Recognise hazards and risk
- Identify common hazards
- Improve safety performance
- To know how to protect the environment
The syllabus is divided into the following Modules:
- Module One: Overview
- Module Two: An Introduction To Working Safely
- Module Three: Defining Hazard and Risk
- Module Four: Identifying Common Hazards
- Module Five: Improving Safety Performance