Learners will also benefit by gaining a nationally recognised certificate in health and safety training that meets governments guidelines and is a 100 per cent match to the Health and Safety Executive passport syllabus.
The one day programme when completed and achieved allows you to sit the on-line CSCS Test in order to gain your Construction Site Operatives Green Card.
- What You Will Learn
- Entry Requirements
The intended learning outcome is that the candidate will be able to:
- Identify what is required to work safely
- Recognise hazards and risk
- Identify common hazards
- Improve safety performance
- To know how to protect the environment
The syllabus is divided into the following Modules:
- Module One: Overview
- Module Two: An Introduction To Working Safely
- Module Three: Defining Hazard and Risk
- Module Four: Identifying Common Hazards
- Module Five: Improving Safety Performance