Award (one Module £350) The Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership (QCF) lets you strengthen and develop your knowledge of middle management by focusing on specific management areas that are applicable to your job.
Certificate (two Modules £700)
A more extensive qualification, the Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership (QCF) gives you a broader knowledge of middle management skills while focusing on the specific leadership areas appropriate to you and your workplace.
Diploma (6 Modules £2100) The Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership (QCF) is designed for middle managers and those aspiring to senior management who want to develop their key skills. A Diploma in Management and Leadership is the benchmark qualification for full CMI membership, taking you another step towards Chartered Manager status.
Extended Diploma - top up after completing Diploma (TBC)
With a more comprehensive structure, the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management and Leadership (QCF) develops you further to give you all the key skills and competencies you'll need to become an effective manager. As with the Diploma, the Extended Diploma in Management and Leadership gives you full CMI membership and takes you another step closer towards Chartered Manager status.
- What You Will Learn
- Entry Requirements
The following units can be studied in the classroom, or by distance learning:
- Unit 5001V1 Personal development as a manager and leader
- Unit 5002V1 Information based decision making
- Unit 5004V1 Practices of resource management
- Unit 5005V1 Meeting stakeholder and quality needs
- Unit 5006V1 Conducting a management project
- Unit 5003V1 Managing team and individual performance
- Unit 5007V1 Organisational financial management
- Unit 5008V1 Conducting a marketing plan
- Unit 5011V1 Managing recruitment and selection
- Unit 5013V1 Leadership practice
- Unit 5022V1 Organisational corporate social responsibility
These units are not currently available as taught units, but can be studied by distance learning:
- Unit 5009V1 Project development and control
- Unit 5010V1 Planning for development
- Unit 5012V1 Being a leader
- Unit 5020V1 Introduction to management and leadership
- Unit 5021V1 Operational risk management
Students will ideally have successfully completed an appropriate Level 3 qualification or possess relevant experience in business related positions.