Award (One module £450)
The Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF) will build on the managerial skills and knowledge you already have. It will give you a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management and through focusing on specific areas on management, we'll tailor your qualification to suit your professional needs.
Certificate (Two Modules £900)
A more extensive qualification, the Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF) gives you a broader knowledge of effective management skills while focusing on the specific management areas appropriate to you and your workplace.
Diploma (Five Modules £2250)
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership (QCF) is designed for strategic managers aspiring to develop their skills. A Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership is the benchmark qualification for full CMI membership, taking you another step towards Chartered Manager status.
Extended Diploma (available as a top-up after completion of the Diploma, 4 modules £1600)
With a more comprehensive structure, the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership (QCF) develops you further to give you all the key skills and competencies you'll need to become an effective strategic manager. As with the Diploma, the Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership gives you full CMI membership and takes you another step closer towards Chartered Manager status.
- What You Will Learn
- Entry Requirements
The following units can be studied in the classroom, or by distance learning:
- Unit 7001V1 Personal development as a strategic manager
- Unit 7002V1 Developing performance management strategies
- Unit 7003V1 Financial management
- Unit 7004V1 Strategic information management
- Unit 7005V1 Conducting a strategic management project
- Unit 7006V1 Reviewing organisational strategy plans and performance
- Unit 7008V1 Developing a marketing strategy
- Unit 7009V1 Strategic project management
- Unit 7010V1 Implementing organisational change strategies
- Unit 7012V1 Strategic human resource planning
- Unit 7014V1 Strategic leadership practice
These units are not currently available as taught units, but can be studied by distance learning:
- Unit 7007V1 Financial planning
- Unit 7011V1 Strategic planning
- Unit 7013V1 Strategic leadership
- Unit 7021V1 Introduction to strategic management and leadership
- Unit 7022V1 Developing risk management strategies
- Unit 7023V1 Strategic corporate social responsibility
Successful completion of the Level 5 Management and Leadership programme, or an appropriate higher education qualification or several years' experience in a management position.The minimum age of entry is 24 years, however, candidates with relevant qualifications and significant evidence of business/ management experience may be accepted.