This course focuses on how to protect the integrity of business from threats to the food and drink industry from ideologically motivated groups, criminals or individuals with malicious intention.
The TACCP (Threat Assessment Critical Control Point) study should be integrated into the existing Food Safety Management System.
- What You Will Learn
- Entry Requirements
- PAS96:2010 & TACCP – Terms & Definitions
- Threat categorisation
- Constructing the TACCP team
- Constructing the TACCP plan (10 steps)
- Personnel security
- Access controls
- Contingency planning
- Auditing & Review
- Case study of malicious attack on food business
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Management and their representatives
- Technical and Quality Managers
- Those considering implementing a QMS in their organisation
- Trainers and Consultants