This course is aimed at practising plumbing and heating engineers to learn about the requirements of Section G3 of the Building Regulations relating to the design, installation and service & maintenance of unvented hot water storage systems and how to comply with the Regulations.
Identify typical faults associated with the installation or maintenance of unvented hot water
The Training and Assessment would also benefit Building Inspectors giving them a complete knowledge of the installation requirements and a CPD qualification.
Contact us for a price.
- What You Will Learn
- Entry Requirements
The modules for this course are:
- Unvented hot water storage systems and their operating principles
- Design and installation of unvented hot water storage systems
- Maintenance of unvented hot water storage systems
- Meeting the requirements of the Building Regulations Part L1 –
Conservation of Fuel and Power
- Sealed central heating systems
The course is aimed primarily at practicing Plumbing and Heating Engineers who already have knowledge of hot and cold water systems and central heating systems.