Successful completion of the H004 course allows HETAS registrants to extend their scope of registration with HETAS on the competent person’s registration scheme.
Contact us for a price.
- What You Will Learn
- Entry Requirements
- Wet solid fuel appliance; Sizing, Selection, Installation, Commissioning & Decommissioning.
- Wet solid fuel appliance service & maintenance
- Compulsory: HETAS H003 Dry Appliance Installer Course
- evidence of Gas Safe Registration: CCN1 and CEN1;
- or evidence of OFTEC 101 or 102;
- or evidence of formal qualifications: City & Guilds 6129/6035 and 6089, or QCF 6189;
- or evidence of equivalent work experience on wet heating systems
- or N/SVQ Level 2/3 in plumbing or equivalent earlier certification that provides evidence of competence